have an opinion? got feedback? drop me a line- pooja.x.rao@gmail.com
........................................................................................................................................................................
Can also read my posts at Mumbaikar.com and filmi features @ Bollyspice.com
........................................................................................................................................................................

Pages

Where am I?

I'm standing at a crossroad

where is that you ask?

It's where I shine, brushed against a rock

It's where I fall, only to rise higher up

It's in my head, one that is brimming with facts and myths

a kaleidoscope of ideas, thoughts and dreams

a place i think i'd like, a blurry vision, not much I can see

not sure where it'll go, convinced someday it'll form a complete sketch

just yet I have nowhere to be, lots many places to give a start

for now, this is where I’d like to be

It’s where I belong, from where I can believe.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...