have an opinion? got feedback? drop me a line- pooja.x.rao@gmail.com
........................................................................................................................................................................
Can also read my posts at Mumbaikar.com and filmi features @ Bollyspice.com
........................................................................................................................................................................

Pages

Flipping out! ' Flip Camcorder' now at your nearby store!

I had never seen it (cause it wasn't available locally) , and hadn't even heard so much about it. But again I don't boast about being technologically sound either (hell i've been using an old Nokia cellphone for years now)! and then, I was introduced to this really cute mini video cam 'Flip Camcorders' by MissMalini, & have been lusting after it ever since. The only way to pick one up was to purchase it online, but everytime I managed to have my piggybank with just about enough to afford one, they would run out of stock! (Oh Flip! why do u hate me?!)

So I ranted, raved, offered silent prayers over Diwali, then my birthday & then Xmas, put notes on twitter, facebook, hoping someone would be generous to gift me one..!

The good news is that finally the boys at Flip have taken mercy and the gadgets are now available locally in Mumbai at Vijay Sales stores at Opera House, Prabhadevi and The Hub in Goregaon East. check the rest of the list here.
Flip Video cameras are also available online at Zoomin.com and if you want to check out video samples, head on to Missmalini's youtube list!

p:s: if anyone is in mood for some gift-giving, this would be a really ideal! !

Shoot Anything. Share Everything.
Get yours today and start Flipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...