have an opinion? got feedback? drop me a line- pooja.x.rao@gmail.com
........................................................................................................................................................................
Can also read my posts at Mumbaikar.com and filmi features @ Bollyspice.com
........................................................................................................................................................................

Pages

Mis-under-stood.

Because we all have been at some point in life.
"Inspired from a short movie i came across with the same name"..

If i could go back in time, if only i could rewind,
i see it now in my subconscious mind
Having said, right things wrong,
or maybe it was the other way round.
I should have tried, why didn't i?
i should have lied, why hadn't i ..
should have let u known, while i could,
now here i am, forlorn and mis-under-stood.
masked emotions, i longed for you to see
clandestine words, i wished you would read
wanted to stop you, drown bitterness from your words
just this once, i begged you would trust me.
It was supposed to be a joke, no harm meant
called after you, dying to explain
you blocked me out, i tried real hard
damn! misunderstood all over again!
so ill try once more, not counting the deeds i do
hustling my way to please & indulge you 
and although my intents are all sincere and good
Alas! in vain i am still MISUNDERSTOOD!

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...