have an opinion? got feedback? drop me a line- pooja.x.rao@gmail.com
........................................................................................................................................................................
Can also read my posts at Mumbaikar.com and filmi features @ Bollyspice.com
........................................................................................................................................................................

Pages

The first.. & many more to come (hopefully)

Being a freebird (read:unemployed) has its perks.. spending too much time on the internet, reading random blogs & being a decent writer myself, I gave in to the art of blogging eventually!

Sitting aloof, with a cup of tea for company and trying to sound all intellectual, I try to put my random thoughts into words. It isn't tough especially if u paid any attention to english class in school, but it does take a lot of guts to put what you feel out there for the world to read.

So i am going to try & attempt to write here regularly, and if my writing is too cheesy, mundane and unbearable to read, please move on and find yourself another blog to read. i won't mind. no hard feelings. truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...