have an opinion? got feedback? drop me a line- pooja.x.rao@gmail.com
........................................................................................................................................................................
Can also read my posts at Mumbaikar.com and filmi features @ Bollyspice.com
........................................................................................................................................................................

Pages

I am B.A.C.K (Blogging Again Cinema & Knick-knacks)

The world of 140 characters has lost its charm on me.Doesn't mean I am going to isolate that medium, nor does it mean I continue to be enticed by it. I've returned to the world of infinite words & unrestricted thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...