have an opinion? got feedback? drop me a line- pooja.x.rao@gmail.com
........................................................................................................................................................................
Can also read my posts at Mumbaikar.com and filmi features @ Bollyspice.com
........................................................................................................................................................................

Pages

Coz these are a few of my favorite things!

Stuff thats making me happy right now....



Day dreaming. My new voice recorder (finally!!)BBM. E-invites in my inbox. Philmy Weekends. hilarity of random tweets. Sly tweets. Flipkart. Playing touristy at Gateway with Alex & Arnel. Being low maintenance. WATSAPP with Fudge. Eagerly waiting for CCD hangouts with Fudge in June. Compliments on the new hairstyleCompliments in general. Surprise gifts from my girlsRandom run ins with old friends from college. Return of the regular body massage. Street shopping. Being single, being happy about it. Flirting rendezvous. Knowing how fantastic my  friends are.  Blogging. Pani Da Rang. Life, just life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...