have an opinion? got feedback? drop me a line- pooja.x.rao@gmail.com
........................................................................................................................................................................
Can also read my posts at Mumbaikar.com and filmi features @ Bollyspice.com
........................................................................................................................................................................

Pages

2012 Calendar roundups! Dabboo Ratnani, VenketRam & CCL

That time of the year (tad bit delayed, my bad!!) when I do the annual roundups of celeb calendars
Even though I've had a reputation of hating most of it coz its too much cheese and less themes, have my fingers crossed again, hoping something clicks yaar! So we've got our usual lineups from last year -Dabboo Ratnani &VenketRam. No Southscope calendar out this year (for reasons know best to them. Ok! I might actually know why, but we'll leave the dirty details out shall we. sshh) But to substitute we do have a CCL (celebrity cricket league) calendar also shot by VenketRam

Without wasting too much time on the rules then , lets just jump right into it!

Hot - Let's frame these for good!







   Amala Paul - Dressed for my date but Romeo, where art thou, Romeo?






Saif Ali Khan - Following my late-night debauchery last year, just woken up sexy! Plus have been bummed with all the AV promos I've been running around for!





Kajol - Calling the shots, the view isn't so bad from the seat up here! *d'y'all get the hint?!*






Plain bad - no two-ways




Riya Sen - Just one word - AWKWARD!






Vidya Balan - Oh Vidya! Oh Vidya! Nudity third calendar in a row! Did Sabya run out of wardrobe for you?





Had the potential, but just didn't click!





Ranbir Kapoor (DR) - Really don't get whats going on here. Selling underwear in the previous calendar & now a vest in this? Endorsement portfolio much?








Genelia (CCL) - I was supposed to be cheering for my team, but I got late from VR's calendar shoot, so I left right away, costume, make-up and all... !


Rest of the calendar pics can be viewed - Dabboo Ratnani, VenketRam, & CCL

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...