have an opinion? got feedback? drop me a line- pooja.x.rao@gmail.com
........................................................................................................................................................................
Can also read my posts at Mumbaikar.com and filmi features @ Bollyspice.com
........................................................................................................................................................................

Pages

Re-visting 2011 & Hello 2012

Hello, my fabulous readers! I’m back after a very long sabbatical, just in time to wish you beautiful people a very Happy New Year! 

2011 wasn’t God’s best creation, but all-in all was a kind year filled with some tears, more laughter, joys, struggles, heartbreaks, friends, family and more or less what I could’ve wished for… Taking the nostalgic lane down 2011; here’s revisiting an exhaustive list of moments that made up my year…


Having my name thrown up in a Google news search (try it! Yayy Gooo Bollyspice!) ** Reading old email strings ** happily plunging into new job ** Lazy afternoons and lazier evenings, chai and sunset ** Disco rickshaws with blue lights on the way to work ** Having the most enriching, entertaining movie experience ** Three Weddings and a Funeral ** Making some great new friends ** Running into old friends at airport duty frees ** macaroons for breakfast ** Girls lunch out ** Standing on the 50 degree latitude at Mainz's Gutenbergplatz ** Playing Santa to the beautiful angels in my life ** Bookcases spilling of real books (Heart you Flipkart!) ** Having my very own space (no roomies, no anything) for a while ** Amusement Parks & Roller coasters after more than a decade ** Three Weddings and a Funeral ** Dilbert on my office desk to cheer my day ** Walking into office to see the desk decorated for Diwali with lil note and sweets ** Diwali celebrations in Frankfurt, Xmas in Bombay ** Being part of a cause ** Random meaningful conversations with strangers on Twitter **  More filmi events & premieres ** Wearing a skirt and heels in below freezing temps ** My very first published filmy interview ** Re-uniting with a lost love – coffee ** Attending Social Media Bloggers meets ** Walking the gorgeous streets of Paris. ALONE. ** Feeling the love ** Not complaining of Monday Blues ** Compliments/ Feedback emails for the blog *hint hint* * Attempting German (ja! das ist richtig) ** My very own first camera ** My new mp3 speakers ** Fabulous clubbing experience after ages! ! ** Some more shoes ** playlist made up of Adele, Bruno Mars ** Waking up happy and falling asleep happier ** 'D for Deewar' Mumbai's Wall project ** Missing those special someone’s I have known only virtually ** ‘miss you’ messages from friends and knowing that they mean it ** ……… Phew, the list is long…. In short, Life, just good ol’ beautiful life.

I feel blessed and in my heart, I know 2012 is going to be special for all the right reasons…

Thank you guys for all the support and love and like always, keep reading in ..

Have a fab year and here’s to achieving all that the heart desires and more... cheers xoxo

p:s: Hang around a little bit more, photos will be up as soon as I’ve got the albums sorted out! !


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...