have an opinion? got feedback? drop me a line- pooja.x.rao@gmail.com
........................................................................................................................................................................
Can also read my posts at Mumbaikar.com and filmi features @ Bollyspice.com
........................................................................................................................................................................

Pages

Read who's hiring! Some cool jobs from writing to gaming to styling!

Happy Tuesday darling readers! The universe finally seems to be making peace with me after the crazy strokes of unfortunate luck I've been having! All's well that ends well & I've had the BEST last few days, *touch wood* being at the right time, at the right place, meeting the right people! ! (fingers crossed the good run continues!).
My experience at FICCI was immense fun, & I feel a tad bit knowledgeable too :) Plus I've still to get rid of the silly smile that's been plastered over my face courtesy SRK ..!

Anyways, as some of you who know me well would know, my professional life's been a mad roller-coaster & genuine search attempts haven't done any good yet! (yes! I can almost sense some snickering). With my details plastered all over the www, I get these news feeds, or genuine well-wishers forwarding me job-spots hoping that kama-dev showers his blessings & I do end up being employed after all. Some are real good, some are bleh, some I don't even want to mention.

While I earnestly apply & wait for the suitable ones to work out, there are many which just end up in my trash. Instead, I thought I'd share some of these real cool oppurtunities with you guys, & you never know, it might actually work for you or someone else you know. (psst: If you do come across some, feel free to pass it on, so I share it! let's do someone some good :)


*Mumbai Boss is looking for sports (specifically cricket) fans out there who can write! If yes, pls get in touch. editors@mumbaiboss.com

*Handcrafts store Tribal Route has multiple openings. Do you design and make kids toys or games? Or any other traditional games? Do mail details to tribalroute@gmail.com. They are also hiring Interior designers (even trainees & students). Write in at tribalroute@gmail.com with your profile.

*Anyone with one year of experience in Social Media Marketing? Hungama is hiring for Celeb Management business. Email in to aafreen.khan@hungama.com (reference: Ritika Darira). The company is also looking for content writers/journalists for Bollywood reporting . Freshers welcome. contact Pankaj Sabnani


*My fav gossip girl MissMalini is looking for fulltime writers who have a keen interest in fashion or bollywood. Ideal candidate - Someone who can use Photoshop, iMovie on a Mac (has a mac of his/her own)

*Sapna Bhavnani's MadOWot is looking to hire junior hairstylists for its outlets in Bandra and Versova. Drop in at either places to leave your resume or email madmadowot@gmail.com .

*Calling all gaming freaks - Anybody interested in working at Zynga (Bangalore)? They're hiring, so get in touch. They need game designers, product managers, producers and artists. If you're interested in a Zynga job, mail - anand@bigfatphoenix.co.in

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...